Starting Solids Topic Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our Starting Solids Members community!

Tagged: 

• Posted by Jeanette on August 21, 2023 at 10:58 pm

I’m starting off this thread of inspo with an easy family dinner! Steak, baked potato , broccoli and cauliflower! This is a family meal that basically requires no alterations to be suitable for a baby of any age! The only things to be mindful of are cooking the veggies and potato to be soft enough to squish! As far at the steak goes, medium well is ideal and cut to the size of an adult finger! Super quick and fuss free!😃

Dannielle Watson replied 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Nicole

October 7, 2023 at 7:04 pm

Doesn’t meat have to be well done for bubs? I’ve been having trouble getting meat to be a good texture as I have been cooking it well done if my 9mo is going to eat it.

• Dannielle Watson

November 19, 2023 at 1:22 pm

This is helpful as trying to cook something different for the little one is quite time consuming. I get some parents are able to do it and kudos to you, but I’m not that great at time management. I will give this a go this week.

Also I had been told well done re: steak. I think med well would work better for my little one.